Personal Daily Checklist:
If the answer to any of these is “yes,” please stay home and contact your supervisor.
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher since I was last at work?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone that has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be at work?
- Bring your mask with you daily. Masks will be available if you forget one. Once you take a mask, it is yours.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving a building. Hand sanitizers will be widely available across all buildings
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- Every morning and before you leave for the day, clean your personal space. Use the sanitizing supplies from the stations and paper towels in your common area. Use the electronic cleaning supplies for your computer, screens and cell phones. Make sure that you never spray cleaner directly on any device, spray on cloth and then wipe the device.
Common Area Guidelines:
- Maintain 6 feet separation from one another at all times
- Before touching any appliance in the kitchen areas, wash your hands thoroughly. Then sanitize the area after use. Sanitizing supplies will be available.
- Don’t congregate in common areas, such as kitchen areas and reception.
- Limit the size of your meeting to be able keep 6 feet separation. Continue to use video conferencing if you can’t keep social distancing.
- Masks are optional while meeting in a meeting.
Use hand sanitizer as you enter and leave a meeting.
Wipe down the chairs, table and anything else you touch in the meeting room after you use it.