April 10th & 11th
April 3rd & 4th
March 27th & 28th
March 20th & 21st
March 13th & 14th
March 6th & 7th
February 27th & 28th
Bottom Line: Be kind to people who are different from you.
Bible Verse: Luke 10:25-37
Memory Verse: Colossians 3:12 (NIV)
February 20th & 21st
Bottom Line: Be kinder than you have to be.
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:41
February 13th & 14th
Bottom Line: Be kind to your family and friends.
Bible Verse: Ruth 1 & 2
February 6th & 7th
Bottom Line: Be kind to others because God is kind to you.
Bible Study: Ephesians 4:32
January 30th & 31st
January 23rd & 24th
January 16th & 17th
January 9th & 10th
January 2nd & 3rd
Bottom Line: Love God. Love Others.
Bible Story: Matthew 22:36-40
Memory Verse: Luke 16:10a (NIV)
Bottom Line: God's peace is for everyone.
Bible Story: Luke 2:8-20
Memory Verse: Luke 2:11 (NIV)
December 19th & 20th
Bottom Line: God loved us so much that He gave us a Savior.
Bible Story: Luke 2:1-7
December 12th & 13th
Bottom Line: You can have joy because God has a plan for you.
Bible Story: Luke 1:26-56
December 5th & 6th
Bottom Line: We can have hope because God keeps His promises.
Bible Story: Isaiah 9:6
November 28th & 29th
Bottom Line: Get in the habit of being grateful.
Bible Story: 1 Corinthians 11:23-26, Exodus 12
Memory Verse: Psalm 136:1 (NIV)
November 21st & 22nd
Bottom Line: Adjust your attitude.
Bible Story: Matthew 20:1-15
November 14th & 15th
Bottom Line: Say thank you.
Bible Story: Luke 17:11-19
November 7th & 8th
Bottom Line: Celebrate what God has done.
Bible Story: 2 Samuel 6:12b-22a
October 31st & 1st
Bottom Line: You always have something to be grateful for.
Bible Story: 1 Thessalonians 5:18
October 24th & 25th
Bottom Line: Focus on what’s true.
Bible Story: Philippians 4:8
Memory Verse: Proverbs 10:9 (NIV)
October 17th & 18th
Bottom Line: When you’re not truthful you lose trust.
Bible Story: 2 Kings 5
October 10th & 11th
Bottom Line: Being truthful with God keeps you close to Him.
Bible Story: 1 John 1:9
October 3rd & 4th
Bottom Line: Be truthful with your whole life.
Bible Story: Daniel 1
September 26th & 27th
Bottom Line: Friends forgive one another.
Bible Story: John 21:1-19 (Supporting: John 18:1-27)
Memory Verse: Proverbs 17:17 (NIV)
September 19th & 20th
Bottom Line: Friends encourage one another
Bible Story: 1 Kings 19:14-21; 2 Kings 2:1-15
September 12th & 13th
Bottom Line: Friends love one another.
Bible Story: 1 Samuel 20 (Supporting: 1 Corinthians 13:4-8)
September 5th & 6th
Bottom Line: Choose your friends carefully.
Bible Story: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
Memory Verse: Proverbs 17:17 (NIV)
August 29th & 30th
Memory Verse: Psalm 145:3
Bible Passage: Matthew 5:13-16
Bottom Line: God created you to share His story.
Questions to ask after service:
1. Where did you see God in our story today?
2. What do you think is the most important thing you can do in order to use your talents, mind, and creativity to point others to God?
3. What makes it hard to tell others about Jesus? What do we worry will happen if we tell people about Jesus? How can we overcome our fears?
August 22nd & 23rd
Bible Passage: Mark 2:1-12
Bottom Line: God created you to work with others.
2. How does working with others make YOU more creative?
3. When is it hard to work with others? What can you do when that happens?
August 15th & 16th
Bible Passage: Book of Esther
Bottom Line: God created you for a purpose.
2. Is there one specific purpose God has that is the same for EVERYONE? If so, what is it?
3. What do you think your purpose might be
August 8th & 9th
Bible Passage: Ephesians 2:10
Bottom Line: God created you, so you can be creative.
2. Does believing that God created you make a difference in the way you live? Why or why not?
3. Picture the world without creativity. What would change if God had not given us the ability to be creative?
August 1st & 2nd
Bible Passage: Genesis 1-2:3
Bottom Line: There’s no limit to God's creativity.
2. What are some ways that people are made in God’s image?
3. If we believe everyone is made in God’s image, how should that impact the way we treat others?
July 25th & 26th
Memory Verse: Ephesians 2:8
Bible Story: Revelation 21:3-5
Bottom Line: BIG FAITH leads to the best ending.
2. What would it be like to not have any sadness, pain, or anything bad happening to you?
3. What part of heaven do you hope for the most? What are you really hoping is true of heaven or what would you be most excited about?
July 18th & 19th
Bible Story: Acts 27:1-28:31
Bottom Line: BIG FAITH changes the way we see our problems.
1. Where did you see God in our story today?
2. When have you seen something good come out of something bad?
3. How can knowing Jesus change your perspective on, or how you feel about something in your life?
July 11th & 12th
Bible Story: Acts 17:16-31
Bottom Line: BIG FAITH moves us to BIG ACTIONS!
2. What about when someone is kind without at all expecting anything in return? What does that feel like
3. How does treating someone well help them know Jesus?
July 4th & 5th
Bible Story: Acts 13:26-39
Bottom Line: We accept God’s grace with BIG FAITH.
2. What is the best gift you ever received? When was it and what was the occasion?
3. Why is it hard for us to believe that God’s gift of grace through Jesus is free?
June 27th & 28th
Memory Verse: Hebrews 11:1
Bottom Line: BIG FAITH helps us see others how Jesus sees them.
Bible Passage: Acts 10:1-36
2. Why do you think it’s hard to accept or love those who are different from us?
3. What’s one way you could love somebody who is different than you this next week?
June 20th & 21st
Bottom Line: Knowing Jesus can help you face your fears.
Bible Story: Acts 9:10-19
Questions to answer after service:
2. What is one fear you wish you didn’t have? How might God help you have courage?
3. How does knowing Jesus help us face our fears?
Bottom Line: Knowing Jesus changes the way you see everything.
2. If God tries to get someone’s attention but they continue to ignore Him, does He ever give up?
3. If you could meet Jesus the way Saul did, would that make you believe in Jesus more? Why?
June 6th & 7th
Bottom Line: You can know Jesus even though you’ve never seen Him.
After service, answer these questions:
2. If we can’t see Jesus, how do we know He’s real?
3. What would you tell someone who doesn’t believe God or Jesus exists?
May 30th & 31st
Memory Verse: Galatians 6:9
Bottom Line: Keep going even when you have questions.
Where did you see God in our story today?
If we can’t see Jesus, how do we know He’s real?
What would you tell someone who doesn’t believe God or Jesus exists?
May 23rd & 24th
Bottom Line: Keep going because God knows the end of the story
When was a time you were scared but kept going?
What helped Stephen to keep going?
May 16th & 17th
May 9th & 10th
Bottom Line: God gives you what you need to keep going
2. How does it feel to know that God is with you?
3. What do you need determination for right now?
May 2nd & 3rd
Bottom Line: Keep going even when it seems impossible.
What can we do when we are faced with something we think is impossible?
April 25th & 26th
Memory Verse: Philippians 2:3
Bottom Line: There's always more to discover about God's plan.
2. If there’s always more to discover about God, how do we do that?
3. How can you show humility when it comes to learning new things?
April 18th & 19th
Bottom Line: Put others first because Jesus put you first.
Why does Jesus putting us first mean that we need to put others first?
April 11th & 12th
April 4th & 5th
March 28th & 29th
March 21st & 22nd
March 14th & 15th
Let's open our homes and invite our neighbors, friends and family to do church with us! We want to bring people who are far from God, near to God and one of the best ways to do that is growing deeper together spiritually.
We believe God does not abandon or desert us in times of trouble or pain. Our Care & Support Team would love to share some resources and walk along side you through this difficult journey.
Join us from wherever you are! Our online campus allows you to be a part of ONE&ALL from anywhere in the world. Watch our service and engage with others in this vibrant & connected community