We are all praying for you and love you! Who knew 9 months ago that we would still be here today. Like we have said from the beginning, our goal is to not be the epicenter of the disease and to love our neighbors as ourselves. Because of that we are continuing to wear our face coverings and practice social distancing while seeking the direction of God and our leadership team while providing safe ways for our church to come together each week.
We know there are people moving at different speeds and comfort levels. We completely understand and support your decision to join us in whatever way works best for you. We will continue to provide you with 3 ways you can join us for Christmas and our weekend services:
- Church at Home groups
- On Campus (San Dimas & Rancho Cucamonga)
As we head into Christmas let's follow the leading guidance of God each day and continue to practice loving our neighbors as ourselves. We ask that you join us in continuing to pray for those impacted by COVID 19 and for continued guidance in our decision making.
Thank you for being a part of our ONE&ALL family!
ON CAMPUS UPDATES:
Beginning January 10th our ONE&ALL Kids' services will be returning to our San Dimas and Rancho Cucamonga campuses. We have been preparing our classrooms and our team members so we can provide a safe environment for your kids. Our Rancho Cucamonga campus will also be opening our brand new Early Education building on the 10th. We are excited and can't wait to see our kids back on campus! Our online broadcast will also continue for those of you who would like to continue to watch the kids services online. For more information on serving with our kids or for the online broadcast visit oneandall.church/kids
For those who choose to join us on campus, we want you to know we are taking every precaution to protect the community we love. We will be mindful of CDC guidelines, and social distancing will be practiced. We will continue to monitor the number of Coronavirus cases.
In addition to cleaning our campuses before and after each service, we are asking you to participate in the following ways to ensure the safest experience for everyone:
- Kids Service Reservations: We are aking that parents reserve a time for their kids to attend in order to ensure that we have enough team members and space to accommodate kids services. These reservations will be available the Monday before the weekend service.
- Face Coverings: We encourage you to wear face coverings at all of our on-campus worship services out of love and concern for others safety.
- Social Distancing: We will ask you to sit in every other row of chairs and at least 3 chairs (6 feet) apart from other families and households.
- Self-Screen: Please take your temperature before you arrive, and we ask that anyone who is showing any symptoms of illness to please stay home and participate online.
- Touchless Service: In order to facilitate a touchless service all information and giving opportunities will be available on our ONE&ALL Church App. The ONE&ALL Church App is now available for download for iOS & Android.
We look forward to seeing you on campus! We will be smiling under our masks!