We have some great news! After much prayer and consideration, both our Rancho Cucamonga and San Dimas campuses will resume on-campus weekend worship services starting on Sunday, November 1st. Realizing that some will want to continue watching online until a vaccine emerges or the disease is eradicated, we will continue providing quality online worship experiences and our Church At Home groups. If you are not comfortable coming on campus or are prevented due to health reasons, we completely understand your concern and value your decision.
Due to the challenges associated with children and social distancing, we will not resume our ONE&ALL Kid’s ministry typically associated with weekend worship. However, we will continue our many online experiences for this and all age groups. At this time our ONE&ALL Youth will also continue to have service online. We are continuing to work on ways to have our kids and students meet back on campus.
As we have said since the beginning of the pandemic, we want to be like Jesus and put the needs of our community above our own. We now believe we can do that by creating a safe environment for worship that is similar to what we experience in other public places. For those who choose to join us on campus, we want you to know we are taking every precaution to protect the community we love. We will be mindful of CDC guidelines, and social distancing will be practiced. We will continue to monitor the number of Coronavirus cases, but the good news is that we have flattened the curve, and the number of people who die from Covid-19 has dropped significantly.
In addition to cleaning our campuses before and after each service, we are asking you to participate in the following ways to ensure the safest experience for everyone:
- Reservations: Because of our limited attendance capacity, reservations will be required for everyone who would like to join us. Seating is available inside and outside. Please arrive early if you would like to sit inside the worship center.
- Face Coverings: We encourage you to wear face coverings at all of our on-campus worship services out of love and concern for others safety.
- Social Distancing: We will ask you to sit in every other row of chairs and at least 4 chairs (6 feet) apart from other families and households.
- Self-Screen: Please take your temperature before you arrive, and we ask that anyone who is showing any symptoms of illness to please stay home and participate online.
- Touchless Service: In order to facilitate a touchless service all information and giving opportunities will be available on our ONE&ALL Church App. The ONE&ALL Church App is now available for download for iOS & Android.
We look forward to seeing you on campus! We will be smiling under our masks!
Reserve A Service Time