May 16th & 17th
Memory Verse: Galatians 6:9
May 9th & 10th
Bottom Line: God gives you what you need to keep going
1. Where did you see God in our story today?
2. How does it feel to know that God is with you?
3. What do you need determination for right now?
May 2nd & 3rd
Bottom Line: Keep going even when it seems impossible.
Where did you see God in our story today?
What can we do when we are faced with something we think is impossible?
April 25th & 26th
Memory Verse: Philippians 2:3
Bottom Line: There's always more to discover about God's plan.
2. If there’s always more to discover about God, how do we do that?
3. How can you show humility when it comes to learning new things?
April 18th & 19th
Bottom Line: Put others first because Jesus put you first.
Why does Jesus putting us first mean that we need to put others first?
We are created to be in community. There is power in connecting with others, sharing our stories and having people to do life with.
We believe God does not abandon or desert us in times of trouble or pain. Our Care & Support Team would love to share some resources and walk along side you through this difficult journey.
We are spiritual contributors, not merely consumers. You can make an impact and help us bring people who are far from God, near to God through your generosity.